adfly

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Read Bud Earn Money


Readbud Proof of Payment, To Soon?

Readbud.com has some of the best rates for a Get Paid To (GPT) site I've seen. But the site is very new and finding proof of payment is pretty much a no go at the moment, but there is one pic floating the webs that I could find.

Readbud-Proof

How Readbud Works
Readbud is a GPT site, in this case you get paid to read and rate articles. Very simple to use, just sign-up, fill out your interests and you'll start receiving articles.

I signed-up to Readbud about 4 days ago and have spent about 40 minutes on the site reading and rating articles and have earned just over $4, not bad compared to most other GPT sites I've used.

Getting Paid
Readbud pays though Paypal with a minimum payout of $50 and at the rate I'm going I could see earning around $30 a month. They also have a referral program that pays you $5 every time your referrals request their first payment. 100 referrals making their first payment request, $500 in the bank my friend.


Conclusion
Early days yet and I hope to see a bunch of payment proofs over the next couple months, but I'm not to bothered taking 10 to 20 minutes out of my day to role with it, very little effort involved and it could be a nice little monthly earner.

Sign-up to Readbud for free
and join in the discussion below to see how everyone is progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment